lug nuts of a verrry loong week. to say that i am tired would be an understatement. but i’ll say it anyway. i’m tired. let’s find out why…
- edit, edit and more editing – i try never to schedule sessions back to back, but the stupid weather sometimes forces it!! sheesh. back to backs make for verrrry long days in front of a 24 inch monitor. good thing my seniors are so gorgeous!!
- tomatoes!!! – fresh from the garden. it’s the glorious moment we gardeners wait for all year. i see a tomato sandwich in my future. maybe 2.
- pbs – you probably know i am a public television/radio geek. pbs outdid itself this week with in performance which featured SIR paul mccartney receiving the gershwin award for popular music. listen up, friends: WATCH THIS SHOW!!!!! jack white was brilliant, dave grohl is just too darn cute hot, and sir paul himself was a-mazing. good, good stuff. this is why public television rules!!!
- frozen lasagne – gross, but it saves my butt during a hectic week of work.
- the suburbs – the new cd from arcade fire which i have been waiting for all summer is now in my possession thanks to my uber-cool friend, robby. (thanks, robby! did you know that you are uber-cool!!) i haven’t had a chance to digest it all, but i know this is going to be one of my favs of the year. now if the boys of radiohead would just do the same…
i hope your weekend is ready to start!! see all yous on monday.
peace – jodi