uber-units of unctuousness. what the heck did i just say? i think it makes sense. really, nothing makes sense anymore…it’s just one winter weather adivsory after a freakin’ other!!! but no worries. because…
- this is the last weekend of february!!!! – can i get a woo hoo?? spring is only 3 weeks away. seeing as how i am a glass half-full kinda gal, this horrid winter has not only made me stronger but has given me an even greater love of march! bye-bye, february! don’t let the door hit ‘cha!!
- shooting seniors - so i can’t really complain too much, because in spite of the craptastic weather, i got to shoot, albeit quickly, two absolutely beautiful young women this week. hi abby and emily!! geez o’weez am i ready to get back behind the camera already. thank you ladies for reminding me my why i. love. my. job.
- post-processing – i have a confession: i like to edit photographs. not as much as i like taking them, but editing is pretty stinking cool, in my book. as a photographer i believe that part of your style comes from the way you process an image. two words: ansel adams. anyway, i have been enjoying prepping abby and emily’s images for their galleries. here are 2 processing before/after examples:
- 10 people you would like to meet – i found this post on another photographer’s blog, and it made for some thought provoking moments. if you could meet and hang out with any 10 people (dead or alive), who would they be? you can see my list on his site. i would love to see yours.
- spinning plates – well of course thom made my list. i actually contemplated just naming thom 10 times, but then i thought that would be kinda creepy. “but i’m a creep, i’m a…” never mind. this is a politically charged song and leaves no question as to radiohead’s stance on war. politics aside, i find the piano mesmerizing and bone chilling. if you would like to read the lyrics you can find them here.
i hope your weekend isn’t too bone chilling. i’ll see you in MARRRRCH!!!
peace – jodi