frightening and freakish tricks and treats of the week. howwwwwl……
- halloween – i’m not dressing up this year. i look scary enough in normal clothes. however, i will be passing out the candy at my house. and that’s it for my halloween celebrations. i really gotta stop leading such an exciting life.
- the gallery – we are official as of sunday, but i will be moving in all weekend. please stop by. (452 north main street, suite a) although, i may ask you to help me hang curtains, if you do.
- walleye – in addition to being ridiculously-good-looking, my husband is also a ridiculously-good walleye fisherman. he’s been “slamming” (i hate that word) them over the last couple of weeks. if you have never eaten freshly caught walleye, your life is meaningless.
- b.t. fleishour painting- brandon and his crew (hi, dan!!) kicked some major butt painting our space, or “the venue” as brandon suggested we call it. love it!! if you need painting done, call him. he is very professional and very cool!
- exit music – written for the 1996 film version of romeo and juliet, this song was inspired by the tragic suicide scene. definitely not the most uplifting song. it’s creepy and sad. perfect for halloween!!
don’t eat too much candy this weekend. see all you peeps on monday!!!!
peace – jodi