it’s crunch time with a capital k, folks. one week before the big day! are you ready? are you excited? are you sick of christmas carols? amid the wrapping and eggnog, i managed to find some time for…
- spotify – yeah, i’m late to the party (what else is new?). it’s cool, but i have this thing for supporting artists by buying their albums. it just feels like cheating.
- postalpix – if you use your iphone to snap lots of pics like i do, you will love this service. upload your photos right from your phone using their app, and your prints arrive within 3 days!! LOVE IT!!
- cookie exchange – i went to my very first cookie exchange this week. i am ashamed to say the tray is nearly empty. and i had nothing to do with that…sorta.
- flashlight app – this is so cool. i have been using it every morning to find my glasses. and annoy my sleeping husband.
- what the water gave me by florence and the machine - holy smokes this lovely woman can belt a tune. and anyone who can rock out with a harp gets extra cool points.
take some time to enjoy the season this weekend. it’s gonna be gone before we know it…
peace – jodi.