things that are rockin’ my world. (ick. that sounded kinda bret michaels-y!)
- the sun – after 3 days of rain, the big yellow star is making a grand appearance this weekend and bringing 80 degree temps along for the ride. whoo hoo!
- the national anthem – no, not the one we sing before baseball games, the one by radiohead. check out this performance of the song on snl. thom yorke is beautiful and disturbing. if this song it doesn’t get you pumped, i guess that means you don’t like radiohead as much as i do.
- carrots – i can’t stop eating them. will i turn orange or perhaps get better eye-sight?
- grand rapids, michigan – i will be attending a senior photography workshop there on sunday and monday. i am overly geeked. i’ll post some shots next week.
- tomato seeds – i started mine yesterday. i have been checking them hourly, but nothing is happening yet. you could say i am impatient.
please ignore the pole bean package. i swear those really are tomato seeds in those little peat pellets.
what’s rockin’ your world? but not in a bret michaels-y way. ick.
peace – jodi